Take your first steps on NapBots with the help of our guides dedicated to the different platforms.
[V2] Binance start-up
[V2] Kraken start-up
Checking my NapBots settings
[V2] Account initialization
[V2] Change my current NapBots settings
Modify my current plan
Payment related question
Details on how bots work
- What indicators are your strategies based on?
- Which bots supported by which currencies on NapBots?
- How many strategies, trading bots or signals can I access via your platform?
- Do you do strategies updates?
- Can you explain how you combine 3 assets in one strategy (BTC-ETH-USD)?
- Is it possible to allocate capital to different strategies on the same Exchange?
Performance related questions
- Everything you need to know about portfolio allocation
- What performance data can I find for each strategy? (Binance)
- What performance data can I find for each strategy? (Kraken)
- What's the monthly return of your bots?
- How can I assess the impact of trading on my performance?
- Does the performance given take leverage into account?
[V2] Details on how bots work
Features related questions
- Understanding isolated and cross margin in crypto exchanges
- Is it possible to manually execute trades when the bot is activated ?
- Does NapBots warn me if my wallet amount is low?
- What does the "Maximum trading amount" on my subscription refer to?
- Is it possible to trade more than 50,000€ on NapBots?
- When does NapBots recognizes funds on the exchange?
- See all 7 articles
Information about NapBots trade execution
- My bot does not take any position
- Why does the bots do not fully invest my capital?
- How to close a position took by my trading bot?
- Why don't I see all the positions taken by the bot in my NapBots dashboard?
- Does NapBots incorporate Stop Loss or Take Profit orders?
- How many trades do the trading bots place per day?