For the set up of the bots, here are some common-sense principles:
- use diversification on 2/3 bots up to an investment of 3000 EUR and 3/5 bots beyond that.
- if you have access to hourly strategies, it is better to use 20/30% daily/weekly strategies to reduce turnover and stabilise your trading frequency.
- use our simulation tool available on the "allocation" page of your dashboard in order to optimise what you are interested in: performance, drawdown, average trade gain ...
- don't change your allocation every 4 mornings, especially when your mix hasn't worked too well. This is one of our beginners' main mistakes.
- finally, control your appetite for risk (or to take profits) with the lever on your "allocation" page if it is available in your subscription.