In order to check if your NapBots account is correctly configured, go to your Dashboard. In the Exchange section, you should see a green thumbnail next to the name of your active Exchange (see image below) :
If a warning sign appears next to your active Exchange, it means there is a problem with your settings.
If this is the case, here is what you need to do:
1. Check that your API key is correctly configured:
For instance if you are using Binance as your Exchange, your API key should have the same settings as the image below:
Below is a detailed tutorial of each API configuration for all Exchanges compatible with NapBots:
- Binance: https://napbots.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4402152608018-5-6-Tutorial-to-configure-the-API-key-
- BitMex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRF2JQyX5N0
- BitFinex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1h84Tr-to4
- Bitpanda: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkDUXHHzgkk
- BitStamp : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnYapEKgEKk
- Kraken: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2N6optoDvI
- OKEX: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy4XuPjtX0E
2. Check that your funds are in the right currency according to the Exchange you are using:
3. Check that your subscription is active:
If, after having made these verifications your bots are still not working, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.